3-year Old Child Electrocuted To Death

3-year Old Child Electrocuted To Death

SHARE

A picture that would break the hardest of heart,.

A picture of a 3-year-old child, identified as Daniel Chidi was electrocuted to death in Gombe street, Wadata, Makurdi, when an electric wire fell off from the pole.

The picture of the boy was shared by a social media user, identified simply as Gadafi AS on his social networking platform.

 Below was how he narrated the ordeal;

 “Daniel Chidi was electrocuted in Gombe street wadata were electricity wire fell off from the pole he is 3 years old.

 “24hours Road Accident victims support Initiative rush the child to hope Hospital were the doctor confirmed him dead.

 “The Matter has being reported to the police Head Qters and JEDC who also came to the seen of accident. Parents should watch the movement of there children.”

 Very sad indeed, when a child innocently playing outside as expected of his age is met with such a horrible death. My heart goes out to the parents and the rest of the family.

Hopefully there will be a full health and safety investigation to know what went wrong, if it could have been prevented and most impotantly to put measure in place to avoid such fatal incidents next time.

Rest iin peace little one.

1 COMMENT

POST A COMMENT