See photos of FCMB Staff Who Died After Using Phone Torch To...

See photos of FCMB Staff Who Died After Using Phone Torch To Fuel Generator.(Graphic Photos)

SHARE

A First City Monument banker, Bode Akinsanya has been reported dead as a result of multiple burns he sustained from a fire eruption when he used a phone torchlight to operate the Generator.

It was concluded that indeed the phone wave vibrations ignited the fuel in the Gen which lead to an explosion.

This is a lesson to us all.

keep all electronic devises away from inflammable solvents such as petrol.

 

#TheLotusVoices

#UnbrokenChords

#StopDomesticViolence

POST A COMMENT