Two Men Electrocuted In A Swimming Pool

Two Men Electrocuted In A Swimming Pool

SHARE

Accidents happen more times than we would want it to occur. It could be by someone’s carelessness or by our own bad decisions,but never intentional.

Reports state that two men died of electric shock at B-club Pool party, Kenyan, while swimming and enjoying the event. It is not clear how electric leakage happened. The men were reported to have died before help could be reached.

Check out the GRAPHIC video showing as their lifeless Bodies are being ushered out of the pool.

POST A COMMENT